See the latest daily lotto results live as soon as they are made available on Daily Lotto Results.
Daily lotto results does it’s best to provide accurate results as early as possible but does take any responsibility for errors in the results. It is suggested that you verify the lotto numbers at the National Lottery website.
How to play the Daily Lotto
The National Lottery, run by Ithuba, is the only company in South Africa licensed to sell lottery tickets. So if you are playing using a paper version bet slip, ensure you get it from a National Lottery licensed vendor.
Steps to Play Lotto Online
- To play Lotto online, you must have a National Lottery account; if you have an account, move right on to step 2. If you do not have one, you can register on the account registration webpage on National Lottery’s official website. You will need to fill in boxes asking for your names, mobile number, RSA ID Number, email address, and physical address. Ensure you read the terms and conditions before clicking register. By clicking register, you automatically agree to National Lottery’s terms & conditions, and they then bind you.
- On the homepage of the National Lottery website, type your mobile number or email and pin where necessary on the black bar at the top of the page. Click on the yellow “LOGIN” button when you are done. After logging in, you will be able to play Lotto online.
- Go to the “Play Now!” option at the top row or the three-dash menu on the top right of your homepage to start a lotto game.
- Select “Lotto” in the drop-down menu that follows.
- Select the first option under “Ticket” on the page that follows.
- The new page is the one on which you create your online bet slip. If you are familiar with a paper version bet slip, you will understand that you must select six numbers (among fifty-two) for every entry. You can make several entries and choose a different set of six numbers for each. An entry for a Lotto game costs R 5. You can use the same entry on up to 9 other draws after your first entry. Draws are made on Wednesdays and Sundays each week. Seven balls with seven out of the fifty-two numbers are picked out of a drawing machine. If three or more of the numbers on your bet slip match the selection from a draw, you win a price. The more the numbers that match, the higher the value of your price. While betting online, fifty-two numbers will be available on your screen for selection. You choose a number by clicking on it. However, you can cancel your choice. To do so, click on an already chosen number. You will notice it deselects.
- After picking your numbers, confirm your selection by clicking select. You can choose several bet slips, which you have the option to remove, on the page that shows your tickets before adding them to your cart.
- When you are done making your bet slip(s), add them to your cart by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
- Click on “Go to Cart” in the next pop-up.
- Confirm your bet slip in the “My Cart” section, then click “Pay From My Wallet” to purchase the ticket(s).
How to Deposit Funds into Your National Lottery Account
Your account balance will always show next to your name on the black bar at the top when you’re logged into your National Lottery account. In order to play, you must pay for the games you choose on your lotto bet slip. You can either pay at the checkout or deposit directly by clicking on the “MY WALLET” section along the black bar at the top of your page.
- Click on “MY WALLET” on the black bar at the top of your National Lottery account homepage.
- Click on “Top up” on the next page.
- On the next page, type the amount you would like to deposit in the fill-in box.
- Choose your payment method between Credit Card and EFT.
- If you choose the credit card option, you will be prompted to avail your credit card number, its expiry date (month and year), and its CVV or CVC code.
- If you choose EFT, you will select your bank on the next page. The different accounts for EFT top-ups are provided in the section that follows. Use your cell phone number as a reference.
- Sign into your bank account on the account page and authorize the payment using your cell phone.
- Your account balance will reflect the paid deposit after you receive the confirmation of the credit card or EFT payment.
EFT Payment Account Numbers
To top up through EFT to an ABSA bank account, type in “National Lottery e-wallet” as the “Public Beneficiary or Account Name.” The “Account Number” is 4090387200, and the “Branch” is 632005 (ABSA BB Hillcrest).
To top up through EFT to a First National Bank (FNB) account, type in “National Lottery e-wallet” as the “Public Beneficiary or Account Name.” The “Account Number” is 62634209010, and the “Branch” is 255005 (RMB Corporate Banking Johannesburg).
To top up through EFT to a Nedbank bank account, type in “National Lottery e-wallet” as the “Public Beneficiary or Account Name.” The “Account Number” is 1135817693 and the “Branch” is 145405 (Corporate Client services).
To top up through EFT to a Standard Bank account, type “National Lottery e-wallet” as the “Public Beneficiary or Account Name.” The “Account Number” is 00 040 680 5, and the “Branch” is 00 0205 (Johannesburg).
You can also play online using the National Lottery mobile app, similar to the website.